Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi is caught up in a fraud probe over a crash in his Lamborghini.
According to The Sun, the England and Chelsea winger’s £215,000 supercar was in collision with a ten-year-old Renault driven by a junior doctor. Callum, 20, and two others began filming the medic while asking him to admit liability.
The 29-year-old refused, claiming his car had been hit from behind by the £100,000-a-week player driving the Lamborghini Urus. Callum did not produce documents and is not under investigation after the crash in Wandsworth, South West London, in August.
His lawyers said a “third party”, believed to be his soccer player brother Bradley, 32, submitted the papers. The doctor said: “There was a big jolt when his car hit me.
“I recognised Callum the moment he jumped out of his car. He was wearing his full Chelsea kit and was angry. They started videoing me but I wouldn’t admit it was my fault.
“I waited for his brother to turn up. They mocked me for driving an old car. My insurance company received documentation for a Ferrari and then a Mercedes. I want police to investigate.”
Brazil striker Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa has been detained by police for flouting coronavirus restrictions at an illegal casino in Sao Paulo.
The former Inter Milan star, 24, was found hiding under a table after the hall was raided in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to local police.
Gabigol – now of Brazilian giants Flamengo – was pictured being led away from the premises and placed into a vehicle. A staggering 200 people are claimed to have been inside the makeshift casino, with Sao Paulo currently in the ‘red phase’ state of alert due to a shocking rise in Covid-19 cases.
A police task-force had been tipped off to a party happening at the address – but instead stumbled upon the casino. Sao Paulo officials claimed they saw hoards of people ‘flagrantly consuming alcohol, violating social distancing rules and [not] wearing masks’.
Police chief Eduardo Brotero added he witnessed ‘a rather large underground casino’ where ‘many people crowded together, exposed to contagion’. And Sao Paulo’s vice-mayor, Ricardo Nunes, claimed: “We got a tip-off about a party.
“When we got here we found that in addition to an enormous number of people, more than 200 people in an unventilated room.